Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Naish International Team Riders Kevin Langeree and Rui Meira Finish 1st and 2nd in PKRA Germany Boarder Cross

Naish International Team Riders Kevin Langeree and Rui Meira Finish 1st and 2nd in PKRA Germany Boarder Cross
In a best-of-two Boarder Cross final this last weekend, Kevin Langeree (Netherlands) edged out Rui Meira (Portugal) by the narrowest of margins. Langeree won the first heat and Meira won the second heat, but after all was said and done, Langeree was crowned the champion as he had a higher average finish overall. Langeree, when asked about his key to victory, said, “I ran over to the Naish booth and grabbed the biggest board that I could find because the wind was so light. I saw the Custom Wide and knew that was what I needed. It allowed me to get the speed I needed to win.”
Langeree, after also winning in Fuerteventura earlier this year, is now ranked #1 in the world in Boarder Cross. That brings his world rankings to: #2 in Freestyle, #1 in Hang Time, and #1 in Boarder Cross with three event to go.


Visit BrisKites - click here.
Looking for something in particular in kites? Email us [ here ]

No comments: